Walk Behind Automatic Floor Scrubber/Drier YHFS-680H:
The Walk Behind Automatic Floor Scrubber YHFS-680H is designed for maximum performance, easy handle, low maintenance, superb cleaning results and yet it is an eco-friendly solution.The YHFS-680H walk behind scrubber/drier is designed for heavy-duty cleaning , but is easy to handle and flexible in every day cleaning situations, it is ideal for routine cleaning from ultra light to heavy scrubbing such as entryways, spill cleanup, grease removal, grout and porous-surface cleaning.Combined with a new squeegee concept the YHFS-680H provides more effective water collection, and together with the powerful vacuum motor ensures that the floor dries quickly.
Walk Behind Automatic Floor Scrubber/Drier YHFS-680H Features:
1. Small size, efficient cleaning.
2. Clean and dry going either forward or backwards.
3. It is perfect choice for heavy-duty cleaning such as entryways, spill cleanup, grease removal, grout and porous-surface cleaning etc.
4. User friendly, the one touch control panel is compact designed while the more effective performance. All switches are indicated by chart, easy operate and high productivity.
5. Flexible only 100cm turn-around aisle width ensures the machine to suit for more environments.
6. Easily assembled and maintained with lowest running cost, excellent performance gives the safe and smooth operation to the user.
7. Large-capacity battery enables it to work continuously for long time.
8. Clean stubborn dirt, grime, greases, and oils.
9. Aluminum squeegee assembly and scrub heads, shock-absorbing frame and durable polyethylene construction for long machine life
10. ec-H2O and FaST technologies use 70% less water and clean up to three times longer with a single tank of water
11. Adjustable , ergonomic paddle handle provides comfort and safety.
12. Simple control panel design give quick access to variable scrub pressure, ECO solution system, and click-off scrub head system.
Walk Behind Automatic Floor Scrubber/Drier YHFS-680H Technical Parameters:
|Productivity rate theoretical
|Maximum running time
|Water tank volume
|Sewage tank volume
||1480 x 710 x 1120 mm
|Packing size (L*W*H)
||1600 x 850 x 1200 mm
||300 / 338 kg